Cachinnate: to laugh loudly or too much.

Monday, July 5, 2010

"You should mend my PANTS"

Oh, silly, silly people who don't know how to sew.

I don't remember exactly why I got so annoyed, except that it involved one of my friends sounding really condescending and condescending people piss me off a lot. I got annoyed and he said that it was because I had low self esteem.

Actually it's because you sound like an arrogant holier-than-thou prick, but ok. Self esteem. Sure. Don't let me confuse you with facts or anything. I'm sure it's that I have low self esteem and not because condescension is one of my pet peeves. I'm sure you're right, because you're always right, and because you clearly know absolutely everything there is to know about me and how my brain works.

Anyway! After that I got up and left because me being irritated and sharing a room with people whose habits hit some of my pet peeves isn't a good plan. Then, once I was all settled and lying on my bed with my poor haggard laptop, my ADHD kicked in. For those of you who don't have it, I believe Allie over at Hyperbole And A Half summarized it quite nicely in one of her old posts (which I was reading through today for lack of anything better to do). Actually, that whole blog is pretty good. You should go read it. :3